Thursday, July 1, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit day! If you've been around awhile you know I'm not a big riding in tank tops kind of person. But when the feels like temps are in the triple digits, tank tops it is! So here is my tank top outfit:

I had to layer since the arm holes are big, so I'm not sure I achieved as much coolness as I could have since I wore two... 

Helmet: Samshield
The Samshield helmet has the best ventilation of my collection so I chose that one for this warm day. Plus, you can never go wrong with a little holo...

Shirt: Brand unknown
This says "training to be a majestic unicorn". My bestie and I both have one, we wore them when we ran a fun relay race several years ago. We were team Magical Milers and our silly outfit included tutus and unicorn headbands. We had much fun, despite the running part.

Belt: Swanky Saddle
These unicorn buckles are on clearance at Swanky Saddle if you want one! I still think it's adorable, definitely one of my favorites!

Breeches: Ovation Aqua-X
The Aqua-X breeches are my favorite for hot days since they're very lightweight. Unfortunately, I think they've been discontinued. This pair is actually black, but I think I was already a dusty mess by the time I snapped this pic. 

Boots: Celeris UK
I just love these boots. They're so fun and crazy. 

So that's what I wore, and now it's the ponies' turn!

Ugh, you guys. I just noticed when I snapped these pics how obese my horses have gotten. I know what I feed them, which is hardly anything, but I just had to remind my helper that they can only have 1 flake each. He feels bad because it's hardly any food. I get it. But look at them! They both look like they're carrying twins. Easy keepers aren't really that easy. 

Bridles: Joseph Sterling
Browbands: Dark Jewel Designs

I think I use these bridles the most of my collection. Probably because they match everything. But also because they are the nicest quality of my everyday tack. There's a real difference between this leather and that on the Camelot bridles that's for sure!

Saddles: Eros-Butet, Shiny- Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pads: Eros- Lettia, Shiny- unbranded
Eros half pad is by Ippico

Eros wore my fun unicorn version logo pad that I decorated with the Cricut. And Shiny's pad is the one I found on Ebay that is thinner than most of her pads. Trying to keep her cool!

Boots: Eros- Premier Equine, Shiny- Punk Ponies

Full disclosure here. I keep trying to get Shiny some plain black boots, but boot size charts for horses are never accurate. I've bought like 3 different brands and they're all too tall for her. I really should just stop being cheap and get the ones from PEI like Eros is wearing, but their shipping costs have gone up so much... Probably still would be cheaper than all the ones I've bought that didn't work out though...

And that's it for today! Semi tame, with the gray and black, but less tame with the helmet and boots. It's called balance! Any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment