Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Truthful Tuesday: Eros edition

 


Eros here... I'm writing for Mom today because she said I should confess my behavior. So mom's been kinda bummed out about my little brother's passing. I didn't know him very well, but he would usually give me a hello bark in the morning when I was outside. Seemed like a nice guy. Mom loved him an awful lot. 

Anyway, I could tell mom was having a hard time getting motivated to ride today. She was puttering around the barn for like an hour before she even took my tack out. I was like, "come on mom... I don't want to be late for lunch!" But also, I didn't want to stress her. She seemed like she needed some time. But then I had the BEST idea. If I sprung a shoe, she wouldn't be able to ride me! So she could have some extra free time today to have her feelings, and I wouldn't miss lunch. Seemed like a win-win to me.

Mission accomplished!

Unfortunately, Mom didn't really agree that this was a great idea. I don't think she's really thought it through all the way, because I still think it was brilliant... I got to have an extra day off, she only had to ride Shiny. How is this bad? I still don't really know. But anyway, that's my confession to all of you today. 


6 comments:

  1. Dangit Eros, that's not the kind of "help" she needed! 😕

    But at least you tried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Eros, it's the thought that counts! <3

    ReplyDelete