I reset the course yesterday and managed 10 "jumps" though only one oxer still. (Also seen below, one pile of poles that I didn't use... )
I did stumble across something really cute to put flowers in on Amazon though, so I did splurge a wee bit on those. They'll be here later this week hopefully, so I'll share them on Instagram once they arrive.
I have started compiling my wish list for jump parts though. I should have a really good braiding weekend in a few weeks for a local final, so I might be able to get a few things after that. If not, maybe in the spring. Clearly, we're making do just fine with what we have, so it's just a want and not a need.