Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit day again! I went with barn colors and logos again, but I think I kept it fairly classy this time. I'll start with my outfit this week:

See? Not toooooo in your face this time!

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS

I put the rose gold rails in this one, and I like it with the green!

Shirt: It's A Haggerty's

I'm not sure what that weird reflection is under my chest area... But I couldn't get a photo without it. I swear I was not wearing the wrong color undergarments! Anyway, It's A Haggerty's does a summer sale in June and I picked up a couple shirts in my colors with my logo on the chest. I love how they came out! 

Belt: Boy O' Boy Bridleworks

Heh... should have pulled my pants up before snapping this pic I guess... This belt really does work well with these breeches, I just don't know how to dress myself apparently. Either way, I love this belt, especially now that it fits me again!

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman

I've had these a long while, and still love the color combo!

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
Sneakers: Artscow
I know, I'm a dork. But I love to logo all the things okay? I can't help it.

Boots: Mountain Horse Serengeti

I think these boots are so pretty. You can't change my mind.

Okay, so that's what I wore! And here is what the horses wore:

Okay, maybe you can't see their outfits that well, but look how adorable they are anyway.

Bridles:
Eros- Camelot RCS Gold
Shiny- QHP

Bits: Both are wearing Sweet Billy's

Browbands:
Eros- Boy O' Boy Bridlewors
Shiny: Dark Jewel Designs


Eros was not at all interested in photos for this bridle pic. That was the best I could do... 

Saddles:
Eros- Butet
Shiny- Custom Saddlery
Pads:
Eros- Anamtomeq
Shiny- The Hangry Mare
Eros' half pad is mattes

I really think this Anatomeq pads are cooler for the horses in this summer weather. They are perforated and not too thick, and Eros just seems less sweaty under there than other pads. He still sweats well, but I do think they are cooler. And I'm still fully obsessed with these Hangry Mare pads. They're really gorgeous. 

Boots:
Eros- Equestrian Stockholm
Shiny- Punk Ponies

You have all seen these both a million times. Still going strong though!

And that's it for today! Any favorites? Do you have any items from these small businesses? I personally really like the quality of small business items so much better than the mass produced stuff. Generally at least. Once in awhile you still strike out. Law of averages and all. Do you have a favorite small business you don't think I know about? Drop it in the comments if you do!


2 comments:

  1. hm that's interesting about the pads being perforated and Eros sweating less under them.... i LOVE my ecogold pad, esp bc it's got that cut-away profile compared to a square pad, but charlie does seem to sweat my heavily in it. he IS a sweaty dude tho, so idk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eros too! And while he absolutely does sweat under it (I mean we do want that) his girth area can be almost foamy and under this pad, it's just normal sweaty like whatever he gets on his neck.

      Delete