Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday's Threads: Shark Week Edition

 


I nearly forgot shark week, but I DIDN'T! Only Eros dressed up this week, so this post won't be too long. Here's what he wore:

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs

I went with the spiked browband since the spikes kind of remind me of shark's teeth. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: generic baby pad, decoration via Cricut
Half Pad: Ippico

I had this old baby pad laying around that used to be one that I showed with in the jumper ring. Thanks to the Cricut it has a new place in life! 

Boots: Premier Equine
I really like these boots. I wish they hadn't stuck a bunch of red branding on the updated version though. Fortunately, I got these before the update happened so no red!

Okay, my turn! Here's what I wore yesterday:

Okay, real talk... It's mostly the same outfit I wore last year for Shark Week. But ya know, I have to watch the spending these days, and this outfit is still great if you ask me!

Helmet: One K MIPS CCS
I really like the blue one K. Wish they would make a green one though!

Shirt: Modcloth
It takes a lot oxy clean to keep this tee wearable after a humid day in the barn... Despite that, I think it's so cute!

Belt: C4
Shark belt! Between the Cricut and the fun prints at C4, I feel like just about any theme could be covered pretty easily.

Breeches: Taillored Sportsman
Nothing special here, just some gray TS breeches.

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
Yaaassss, shark socks!!! I actually forgot I had these, but fortunately discovered them when I was pulling out the shark week outfit.

Boots: Celeris UK
I felt like these were the perfect shark week boots. They are basically shark color and the shiny teal feels oceany to me. 


That's it for this week! Any favorites?

6 comments:

  1. I am sooooo obsessed with those boots 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! The tshirt is super cute and love the belt too. I'm wearing a silly pair of shorts with Jaws on them, so I maybe made shark week too? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have in my head is, "Shark bait oo ha ha!"

    ReplyDelete