Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit day again! More navy. We're on that train right now. Al is our model today since I couldn't wait to show off my new saddle again. So here's what he had on.

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs


He's the cutest pesty kid I know. Look at those innocent eyes, just waiting for me to get on so he can spook at nothing for 40 minutes... Kidding! He's been a good boy. He only spooks for part of the ride. Usually.

Boots: Premier Equine
This is the horse size version of the boots Shiny wore last week. I really am a fan.

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Ogilvy
Half Pad: Ippico
Look how pretty! I'm very much loving the new saddle, despite the whole having to break it in part. It is pretty stiff as new saddles are, but it's still grippy and already comfortable. I can't wait for it to soften up though!

And here's what I had on:
I'm still wearing the Samshield and black rhinestone Celeris, so we're skipping those again.

Sweater: PS of Sweden
I don't know how I keep messing up the colors on my sweaters... But the real color is more accurately portrayed in the full outfit photo above. I like these sweaters a lot, I wish they'd bring them back in new colors.

Belt: HV Polo
I like the little bit and stirrup details on this belt. And the buckle is cute too!

Breeches: Ariat
I'm in that phase where my brand new saddle has a lot of oil on it, so I'm not wearing my favorite breeches for a bit. So I went with this old standby. Comfy. Nice looking. But older and not the most exciting color. 

And that's it for this week! Any favorites?

2 comments:

  1. lol i was just excited to finally start wearing breeches again at all this week!!

    ReplyDelete