Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

Okay, well first off I have to admit to something... I like eating Peeps. Yep, those sugar coated marshmallow treats. Some people say they're gross. I think they're delicious. But that's not really my confession. My confession is that I actually have a preferred peep shape. I much rather the little chicks than the bunnies. And like, not just for eating. Peeps stuffy toy? Gotta be the chick, don't want that bunny. But what's really odd about this is that if we're talking actual animals, my preferences are the opposite. I'd much rather hang out with a bunny than a chicken. Odd. 

What about you? Do you have a Peeps preference, or just like anti peeps entirely?

6 comments:

  1. So my confession is that I tried toasted peeps once when we were camping. They were delicious. The outside caramelized and the inside was gooey. You should try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! They're so good toasted!
      Also, if you microwave them, they puff up really big.

      Delete
  2. I prefer stale peeps. Yeah, I know, but they're better that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you're so right! I also like them a little old!

      Delete