Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! And it's the LAST one with a blue outfit for awhile, I promise! Even though it's still blue, I think this one is still pretty fun. Here's what I wore today:

Bright breeches helped me be less grumpy about the fact that it was only in the 40's today and the wind was blowing like a hurricane alllllll day! Come on spring, try harder.

Helmet: One K CCS Mips
I will have a new photo next week, with a helmet that is NOT blue!

Sweater: PS of Sweden
I have this sweater in both hunter green and this navy blue, and it's one of my favorite wearable things. I think cable knit sweaters are just really classic horsey attire.

Belt: Mane Jane
I do not promise you won't see a lot of Mane Jane in the coming weeks. I love these belts and wear them all the time. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
This color was refusing to photograph in my bedroom this morning... The photo of the belt above is closer to the real shade of them. TS calls them Aqualina. I snagged them secondhand but they looked like they had never been worn. 

Boots: De Niro
I also promise a fresh boot photo next week AND boots that aren't these! I can't wait!

Al is our model this week, and here's what he was wearing:

Bridle: Camelot RCS Gold
Browband: Boy O' Boy Bridleworks
It is nearly impossible to get a photo of this horse's face that's not blurry. He's SO busy all the time!

Breastplate: Kavalkade
Awhile back I said I would show you all Al's breastplate, but then I never remembered to. So here it is! It was relatively inexpensive, but I like the look of it a lot. It's also hunter ring friendly so we can use it for any classes we decide to show in. Though I think I maybe should shorten the part that goes to the girth based on this photo...


Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Mattes
Half Pad: Ippico
I REALLY like these Mattes pads. They aren't overly thick, and lay very nicely on the horses back. 

Boots: Horze
We're still using these too... But not next week! Well... Al might be using them next week, but he won't be our model. 

So that's it for today! Any favorites? Anything you're looking forward to seeing in the coming weeks?


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nothing expensive or fancy, but I think it looks pretty!

      Delete