Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thursday's Threads: Passover Edition

 

Outfit Day! And while I am still wearing the same helmet and boots (sorry, not sorry) I do have a fun outfit to share this week! I mean, it IS Passover, so of course I had to bust out the Matzo outfit! Eros is our model this week, and here's what he wore:

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs

This is indeed a rerun photo... But not for lack of trying. He was only making this face again, and ya know? I didn't need multiple pictures of Eros looking like a donkey. This one works just fine... Lol!

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Equine Star
Half Pad: Ippico
I forgot to bring the brown half pad out with me, so we had to make do with this light blue one. I know. It looks terrible. It happens.

Boots: Equine Star
I think the Matzo pad is great and all, but for some reason, the boots just make me giggle. Haha! Love this set so much!

So that's what Eros had on, and here's my Matzo outfit!
It's a bit of a throwback to the early days of the pandemic... But it's still cute!

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
Yes. It's last week's photo. Shhhh. It still looks the same!

Sweatshirt: Unbranded
I hunted this down on Amazon either last year or the year before (obviously). I think I should take all my ridiculous pandemic apparel and have it all made into a blanket. 

Belt: Mane Jane
I chose this golden snake belt strap because I think it kind of looks like Matzo too. I mean... it's a stretch. But I see it. Do you?

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
You all saw these last year when I was so excited about them! I found them on closeout which is a rarity. At first I thought the color was awful and almost didn't buy them. But then I realized the color is fabulous, and now I'm ridiculously glad I have them. 

Socks: Too Loud
I don't remember where I found these, but they are fab. They're a little shorter than boot socks, but they do the job just fine. 

Boots: De Niro Salentino
Also last week's photo. I really can't wait to ride in some other boots soon! These are great and all... but I'm kind of bored with them.

And that's it for this week! One more week of the same old, same old, and then we'll have some more exciting outfits to share! 

6 comments:

  1. Lmao never thought I'd see a matzo themed horse outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know what ridiculous thing might show up here... Lol!

      Delete
  2. Love the theme. Also every time I visit your blog, I want a blingy browband - agghh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I giggle every time I look at this set!
      You should get one! They're so fun!

      Delete