Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

Eros and Shiny will be coming home the end of this month, and so it's time to start getting the barn organized and ready for them again. I'm likely bringing Al and Pammon home too at the end of May, so I'm trying to get everything organized and arranged for four horses here. I only have 6 blanket racks available for horse clothes (one for each stall) but over the years, the horses' wardrobes have grown quite a bit. When I had two or three horses here that meant I had two per horse, so they could have one rack for indoor clothes and one for outside clothes. That won't work if I have four here though. 

Last year I purchased this portable blanket holder for use in one of the empty stalls when we have wet blankets that need to dry. 


My new plan is to to get one of these per horse and hang their outdoor clothes in the empty stall. It makes sense too since they sometimes come in wet anyway. They each have four blankets for outdoors: fly sheet, sheet, fleece lined sheet, and heavy. So one per horse is perfect. But here's my confession... I already had one, but when I placed the order, I somehow forgot about one of the horses and only ordered two! When did I realize this? At midnight last night when I was in bed trying to fall asleep. So then I was up late placing another order for the third one I needed. Sheesh. 

So that's today's confession. I can't count, and then I stay up super late fixing my mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment