Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! I took new pictures this time of everything... but like, the outfits themselves aren't new. Hey. I'm doing the best I can!

Shiny is our model today since she's just back into the riding rotation. She's still donning her green outfit since it didn't get much use prior to the stall incident. 

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs

She's just the cutest nugget... I'm still loving these bridles. Especially at the price point. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Eskadron
Soooo... I decided I loved these pads enough to get enough for everyone for next winter. #ihavenoselfcontrol

Boots: Eskadron
I love these boots. I haven't washed Shiny's yet since she hasn't worn them much, but I did throw the horses' in the washer and dryer and they came out looking great. Not sure if you're supposed to machine wash AND dry them... but such is how things work at my farm! They survived just fine.

So that's what Shiny wore this week, and here's what I had on:
Yeah, still navy. Even though Shiny wore green. I'm really losing my way!

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
I really need to wipe this helmet down, it's so dusty!

Top: Ariat
We're having some unseasonally warm days, and I'm not complaining! I love sunshirt weather!!! Though this one might be more of a base layer. It doesn't have mesh under the sleeves. Either way, I'm excited to be wearing such a light layer!

Belt: Mane Jane
I went with the light gray Mane Jane strap today and the gold buckle.

Breeches: Le Fash
I scored these second hand last year from FB Market place, and I really like them! I always wanted to try the Le Fash breeches, but I'm so cheap, I never could bring myself to buy them. So when I found them second hand in great condition I had to jump on them. I do recommend, they are very comfy and the fit is nice.

Boots: De Niro
Still wearing these! I haven't cleaned them in months. I'm really terrible.

So that's it for today! I will have something a little more fun next week so get excited for that! Any favorites from today? Have you tried the Joseph Sterling bridles?


No comments:

Post a Comment