Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! We're still wearing blue this week. It's cool though, I mean, I like blue. First place gets a blue ribbon (in the US anyway). Al is modeling for us today!

Bridle: Pinnacle
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs

Yes, recycled photo, but not totally my fault this time... I absolutely remembered to take one, but alas, my phone was not accessible while he was bridled. Maybe next week... 

Boots: Horze
These aren't nearly as nice as the Eskadrons... But I'm not buying them again in different colors when I have perfectly functional navy boots already. See? I'm so responsible! <<Pats self on back>>

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Smartpak, embellished by me and the Cricut
I tend to use all caps when writing Al's name... Not so much when I'm typing, but when I'm crafting for him, or writing his name on stuff. I think it's confusing because a little L (l) looks like a big I, and I don't want any confusion that his name is Artificial Intelligence. Ya know? Also, why am I like this? Would you have ever had that thought if I didn't put it in your head?

That's what Al was wearing this week! And here's what I wore:
I think this is all repeats, but what can I say? It's late in the season. Fun things on the way for May!

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
Yep. Still. Still needs a wipe down too. Boy am I the worst!

Hoodie: Champion
I probably told you this story already, but I fell victim to a FB targeted ad for a green fuzzy jacket from Champion. Whilst there buying said jacket (because though I have some self control, it is very limited) I stumbled across this cute hoodie in the clearance section. I've worn it a ton, so it was totally worth the small splurge. 

Belt: Rebecca Ray
I wear this and the green one all the time. Big fan of the Rebecca Ray belts. They had a metallic gold one I really wanted, but I was too late and missed out on my size. Hoping they bring it back some day.

Breeches: Dover Wellesley
The little brass clips for Al's breastplate keep leaving tarnish stains on all my breeches. Not so noticeable on the dark ones, but you can definitely see it on these. Bummer! 

Boots: De Niro
Yep, still wearing these too. I can't wait to get my feet back into some Celeris boots. Though I'm not so excited to break in the show pair. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE them. But new boots are the worst.

And that's it for this week! Any favorites?


8 comments:

  1. As a graphic designer, yes, I absolutely have thought that about Al and 125% support your use of all caps in this instance! :-P :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choked on my coffee at Artificial Intelligence 😂😂😂 makes sense though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. or Artificial Insemination...
    either way, all caps is the way to go.
    Betsy in WI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, not that either! Although... all of his babies were conceived that way. So also applicable. Haha!

      Delete
  4. umm i totally read it as Ai so i get it :)

    ReplyDelete