Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Truthful Tuesday: Pia's Birthday edition!

 

Today is Pia's 16th birthday!!! Can you believe it? 16 years. Amazing. P was never the healthiest pup. She's had questionable liver function on and off her whole life, and when she was younger she used to have seizures that we never really figured out. But against all those odds, here she is today, celebrating 16 years of bossing me around!

Obviously, this is not a confession. But I do have one! Today's confession is that I full on semi tortured her this morning in celebration of her big day. But I topped it off with a birthday pie for her, so I think all is forgiven. Here are some photos from our little celebration this morning. Big props to Rita for letting us take photos and not stealing the toys and snacks.








6 comments: