Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! We switched back to blues this week. Gotta wash the green stuff again! Haha! I am looking forward to busting out the fun boots and entertaining outfits in May! Just a few more weeks! In the meantime, let's look at the blue outfit from this week!

Surprise! It's light blue not navy! Hahaha, so different! I didn't take a close up, but yes, those are the Ukraine fundraiser socks from Dreamers and Schemers. They're really pretty, and I like supporting a cause like that, even if it's in a small way.

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
Yep, still this helmet. A few more weeks of it, and eventually something different, I promise!

Hoodie: The Atlantis Gift Shop
This was my vacation souvenir from our trip after Christmas. It's the softest thing I own! Love it!

Belt: Brighton
I wore this just a few weeks ago, so you may remember it pretty clearly. I found it second hand on ebay to match my De Niro boots, and it's a pretty perfect match!

Breeches: Dover Wellesley
My camera did not want to pick up the correct color on these, but the belt photo above is probably the most accurate. They're a pretty almost heathered light blue. I really like them!

Boots: De Niro
Yep, still using this photo. The boots still look the same!

This week Eros is our model! Here's what he's wearing:

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
Um... also, I forgot to take photos this week of my horse... so these are all recycled photos from previous outfit days. Sorry. I'm the worst.

Saddle: Butet
Baby Pad: Smartpak with embellishment by me
Half Pad: Ippico
Heh... I haven't shared this pad in awhile! This isn't even the same Butet we use now... Boy. I'm the worst. I still have this saddle though. Planning to trade it in toward Al's new saddle. If the fitter ever gets back to me...

Boots: Premier Equine
I wish Premier Equine made more stuff in green. I love these boots, and would absolutely buy them again in green if they'd make them!

And that's it for today! Hopefully I will suck less next week, and will have nice new photos to share. No promises though... 


7 comments:

  1. I love all the blue, even if it's not my precise shade 🤪🤪 can't wait to see what you bust out once spring is finally sprung though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to order a helmet from Premier Equine and was about to buy a pair of boots, but ugh the color selection is abysmal. It's weird cause the bell boots come in a variety of colors. Why not just make matching brushing boots?? Let the matchy matchy crowd thrive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They used to have more color options (though never green, booo) but I think they just decided to be more cost effective and get the most useful colors. Fair I suppose... But green is pretty popular!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete