Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! Thank goodness we're wearing green these days so I can pretend like this is a St Patrick's day outfit. It isn't... but we'll pretend it is.
Here's what I wore:

Yes! It was warm enough for a light sweater. Loving this spring like weather so much!

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
Yep, I'm still wearing this one. I might need to invest in the new green helmet that Horze is releasing though... It's not MIPS, so I'm not sold yet. But it's so pretty! (An aside: wouldn't it be nice if all helmets moving forward had MIPS technology?)

Top: Alessandro Albanese
I can't remember exactly when or wear I got this top. I do know it was on super final sale closeout so it was very inexpensive. I like a nice tan top to pair with green breeches.

Belt: Christian Dior
I found this vintage Dior belt on Ebay a few years ago, and it's definitely one of my favorite belts. It's super soft, and the leather is so nice that despite its age, there is no cracking at all. You can see a little wear mark on another hole, but it's not cracked, just a little dent.

Breeches: RJ Classic
For the longest time I thought I didn't like how RJ breeches fit. But it turns out, I was just wearing entirely the wrong size. Now that I have the correct size, I like them very much!

Boots: De Niro
It happened! I have non winter boots on! Granted they're the navy Salentinos and not something super fun and exciting because I had these at the barn already. But still! Regular boots! YAY!

Okay, that's what I wore. This week Eros is our equine model. Here's what he wore:

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs

Eros wasn't feeling that excited about photos this week. And also it looks like he'd already rubbed his face all over me since the cheek part of the noseband is all disheveled.... What can I say. An influencer with perfect photos is not who I am! Lol! Regardless, he's adorable, and I love this bridle on him. 

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Equine Outfitters (formerly Personalized Products)
Half Pad: Mattes

This pad is REALLY old. Like I got it way back in my junior hunter days. Probably 1996 ish.... It says Bud because it was Bud's pad. It's THAT old. And I still love it immensely. It has faux sheepskin lining the entire other side. I kind of want to see if they'll make me more of these, maybe in solid green. They're perfect for winter when the horses want to get rubs everywhere. I have one other one that was Cosmo's and Al is wearing that one this week. 

Boots: Eskadron
They look just as fab on Eros as they did on Shiny last week! Everyone got a pair of these, so they are all sporting them this week and looking amazing. I'm just excited that I finally found a pair of dark green boots in everyone's size. I like the Punk Ponies hunter green a lot, but this color here is my FAVORITE. 

And that's it for today! Any favorites?

4 comments:

  1. The eskadron boots are just so YOU! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have really loved every pair of RJ essentials pants i've tried on, and yet somehow i still don't own a pair. hm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really comfy! (So long as they fit...) I think these are the Gulf style.

      Delete