Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 

Ugh. You guys. THIS WEATHER. It's miserable. Two weeks ago we were riding outside! Last week were about half and half in vs out. Which is probably how this week will go too. But right now? It's late morning and this is what we have:

I'm not enjoying it. I'm dragging my feet heading out to ride because I don't wanna go out in that! WAAHHHHHH!
So that's today's confession. I'm whining. A LOT. About the stupid cold weather.

Has winter returned where you are too? 


8 comments:

  1. Same temps down here in MD!! HATE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely returned over the weekend, it was 32 when I was riding Sunday morning 🥶 so gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here - so RUDE!! Hope it warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whining here as well. The weather sucks. when it warms up it rains. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete