Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 

So I've been building a fun brown/rose gold riding outfit for a few months now, and it's nearly ready. But I needed a belt, so I decided to make one after not finding what I envisioned readily available. I couldn't find the rivets I wanted anywhere but a Chinese seller on Etsy, so it took awhile for them to arrive. But they got here and I excitedly got to work on it yesterday. But here's my confession guys... I underestimated how many I would need. So I got about halfway done, and now I have to wait another month for more to arrive. And this my friends is why you measure twice and order once.



8 comments:

  1. 😂😂 my husband mismeasured so many things building our house that I threatened to tattoo "measure twice, cut once" on his hand haha. I can't wait to see the final outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! That sounds a lot more expensive than this error... Lol!

      Delete
  2. lol this made me laugh. Like you ordered what 10-11? HAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I ordered a bag of 100! I thought that should work. But then I changed the design... and realized I'm a lot wider than I thought... hahahaha!

      Delete
  3. oooh i like where you're going with that! also, fun fact, when i was first learning about how to stud charlie's shoes for xc, i ordered all these different sets of studs online, and legit ordered FOUR of each, bc.... obvi, four hooves, right? lol womp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I mean, that's an easy mistake. And you'd think studs would sell in pairs. But they don't.

      Delete
  4. This is going to look so cool when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It looks better from a little distance... my first few diamond shapes are a little wonky. But not bad for my first effort!

      Delete