Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thursday's Threads... another one with too many logos

 


Outfit Day again! It was time to break out all the logo gear again, so enjoy this ridiculous outfit today... Here's what we all wore:


I'll start with the horses's outfits today.

Bridles: Joseph Sterling
Browbands: Dark Jewel Designs
Bonnets: Equine Star


I hadn't actually used any of my Equine Star Bonnets until yesterday, and I was pleasantly surprised by how well they fit. The ears are stretchy and fit snug, but in a good way. Often bonnets seem to have way more ear than my horses do but these don't. (Okay, not true for Shiny... girl can fill out a bonnet...)

Saddles: Butet on Eros, Custom Saddlery on Shiny
Saddle Pads: Equine Star on Eros, Mattes on Shiny
Eros' Half Pad: Mattes

Equine Star will make pretty much any pattern or image you can come up with into a matchy set, so obviously I had to get my logo done. I ordered these sets awhile back and honestly have no idea why I haven't used them for Thursday's Threads until now. Better late than never!

Boots: Equine Star


I just think boots with my logo all over them are pretty fantastic... Also, I initially made a typo on "fantastic" and wrote fabtastic... I think that might be a useful new word. These are FABTASTIC! And yes, the straps are glitter!

Okay, my turn!

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS

My wide brim One K helmets arrived yesterday (this isn't one of them though). I got the black and rose gold and the navy with rose gold. But I swapped out the rose gold on the navy for a lighter blue to be my helmet at the boarding barn in their colors (Stepmom's horses will be there soon and I can ride them, so it's useful still). I had planned to use the rose gold rail from the navy helmet on this one that I already had. So I could have green and (rose) gold on this helmet. But I'm thinking I kind of want the rose gold front plate instead of the green on here now. What do you think? Should I swap out that triangle piece in front with rose gold? Or maybe black for that piece and just have the top and rails in green/gold? I dunno, I'm just not sure I love it the way it is right now. Let me know your thoughts on this in the comments...

Tee: ArtsCow
Heh.... so ArtsCow is this place in China that will print whatever you want on pretty much any clothing item. So like Equine Star but for humans. I've had other stuff from them on here before. And yes, I have lots of clothing items with my logo on it. I'm super weird. I am who I am.

Belt: Zazzle
Zazzle is a company here in the US that will also put your logo or whatever on all kinds of fun stuff. I may or may not have gotten nail stickers from them with this print too. I may require an intervention. But anyway, this belt and buckle are super fun! The belt is reversible and has that smaller repeat print like the buckle on the other side.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I snagged these brown TS breeches on Poshmark for a great deal. I spend all my money on custom crap, so second hand TS breeches are kind of my jam.  

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
Backless Sneakers: ArtsCow
Lol. Shut up. I love them.

Boots: Fama-4-All
The Fama boots are not the same quality as the Celeris. The leather is definitely not as nice, but even still, these boots are probably my favorites. I mean... my logo is cut out of them. That's pretty amazing. They also cost less than the Celeris, so if you ask me, you are getting way more than you're paying for, and I would recommend them for beautiful customs on a tighter budget. They are, unfortunately, a bit too big these days, but I could always wear thicker socks if that became a problem. Coolest boots ever.

And that's it for today! Any favorites?  And seriously, opinions on changes to the helmet are appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. I love it all! I would like to see the helmet with the rose gold front....I think it would look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. So I ordered the part. Thank goodness it's only a $10 investment!

      Delete
  2. You are so extra and I absolutely love it. The logo tall boots totally take the cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was ridiculously excited when I found out they could make those for me. Part of me wants to see if Celeris could do that for when these go to boot heaven...

      Delete
  3. The level of extra just cannot be matched and I am HERE * FOR * IT ** haha. I really do want to see the logo nail stickers too though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I do need to put those to use one of these days!

      Delete