Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Truthful Tuesday

 

UGH, you guys. I am so easily distracted these days. My plan today was to be done blogging and doing whatever computer stuff I needed/wanted to do by 10 am. Well... It's 11 and I'm first drafting this post. How did that happen? Well... I started making browbands last night, but needed to wait for the glue to dry before I could finish them. So at 8am I jumped on that project. It was done around 8:45. (You'll see them on Thursday!) From there, I got it in my head that maybe I should look into selling my latest shirt design on Teespring... So I started messing around with that. I think I'll probably do it, but I need to spend a lot more time messing around with it. So stay tuned there. Here's the design, though it will be a little different on Teespring since A. I don't really know how to navigate that site fully and B. I'm technologically challenged sometimes.

Front

Back

What do you guys think? Would you wear it? It won't be so neon from Teespring as that doesn't seem to be a print option. Or more like I don't know how to make that a print option. I'll play around some more though, since I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to do it... 

But back to my confession. I do this a lot of mornings (get distracted by random things), and then I feel guilty that I've wasted half the day. On the other hand, what difference does it make as long as I get done what needs doing? Do you get this way? Feeling guilty for no real reason? How do I stop it, other than being more responsible with my mornings? Similarly though, if I launch an online shop, wouldn't that mean the time wasn't wasted? Adulting is so weird. 


8 comments:

  1. I love it! Not a H/J person but I could see myself wearing that with a dressage horse and in teal 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a good idea! I used a photo of Shiny to make this, but maybe I can get a good moment of flatwork shot of Eros that might work as a dressage horse... I'll see what I can do!

      Delete
  2. Adulting is weird. Mostly because we have it in our heads what adults do and it doesn’t match reality. When I start feeling like you I try to figure out if the feeling is useful- I.e., telling me to do things that need to be done. If not I shush it and carry on. I’m not always successful FYI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's what I try to do too. It's perfectly okay to not be rushing around all the time. Especially now that I'm out of work. It's okay to have down time. Even if it feels uncomfortable.

      Delete
  3. lol yea i definitely can give myself a hard time for spending the morning lazing around on the computer.... but ya know. nobody is really gonna care more than i will haha, so might as well just enjoy however i'm spending my time LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Adults get to pick how they spend their time!

      Delete
  4. I will admit, I wouldn't wear it - it's not my favorite color scheme and I think I prefer more of a vector look. The caveat though is there is a wide market for that shirt, especially if you toss in some other disciplines and some colors. So it would be absolutely popular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah the neon color scheme isn't for everyone, but it's definitely for me! The ones on Teespring and Zazzle are a little less bright.

      Delete