Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 

MOVING DAY! I nearly forgot to write this post because I've been all encompassed emotionally with this move. But everything went smoothly and the horses are all settled in at the boarding barn for the winter. For the very first time EVER I shipped all three at the same time. I wasn't sure how Shiny would feel about being in the middle part of the trailer, but she seemed to do okay. It's a very short trip (7 miles) so even is she wasn't happy, it wouldn't be an extended strain for her. (My trailer is a 2+1 but I had it made 2' short because when I ordered it, I didn't have so many horses and only intended to use the extra space for unloading and some extra storage. But it is big enough for lil' Shine so yay! I tied her this time, but if we take longer trips, I think I may leave her loose so she can find her own comfortable place in there. 

Anyway, none of that is a confession. My confession is that I nearly went out to do night check... three times. Because I kept thinking I forgot. Ha! It always takes me a little bit of time to adjust to them not being here. The bright side though? No shavings stuck to my jammies after evening blanket changes!


No comments:

Post a Comment