Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 

Anyone else have carts pre-loaded on a bunch of websites just in case there are some great deals on things you already know you want? No? Just me? Okay then... I have a few things I'd like to get for the horses, but they aren't things I would ask my family for. So I'm hoping to get them during black Friday. Trouble is, they're all from Europe and I'm not sure if those particular sites do anything. Time will tell!

My other confession is that I can't stop watching Below Deck. I'm not partial to any particular season or location. I'll watch any and all of it. I'm not generally a reality tv watcher, but every so often I get totally sucked into one of these shows. Anyone else watch it? Do you have a favorite crew member, captain, or boat?

10 comments:

  1. My husband and I are Below Deck super fans, it's embarrassing 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's just so entertaining! I'm glad I'm not alone!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen below deck, but one of my friends watches it and she thinks I'd love it. Alas, I haven't been dedicated enough to commit to any TV shows lately.

    There are a pair of breeches I am wanting, but they cost $360 regular price. Even with 20% off I can't justify them. I'd like to buy some from a store in Europe, but I can't find the color/size I'm wanting so far. Probably better that I don't. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they Equiline? If they are, checkout RidersHouse and/or Red Post Equestrian. They had some good deals on Equiline.

      Delete
  3. Guilty, guilty, guilty! Binge watched what I could on Neflix hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few things on my list to purchase if they go on sale. Just waiting to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my lord after the truck I am getting nothing but coal for Christmas LOL

    ReplyDelete