Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

I'm sorry guys, this one is weak! I haven't been very organized this week and not only did I forget to get photos of Eros in his outfit today, but he's wearing the same outfit Al modeled last week. So, well, I just have my own outfit to share and even that will have a couple recycled photos. I really am the worst. Sorry guys!

Anyway, here's what I wore this week!

Yep navy again! But I mixed up my boot choice this week at least.

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS Wide brim
Yes, using this photo again. I'm thinking about bringing my Samshield over to mix things up a little for next week. We'll see if I remember.

Sweater: Say What
This sweater is pretty cute, but it's really light weight, so I added a long sleeve tee underneath. We went from 75 degrees on Saturday to highs in the low 40's this week. So I needed all the layers!

Belt: Handy Hunter Boutique
I've been wearing this wide belt from Handy Hunter Boutique a lot lately. It's a nice neutral gray so goes with a lot of outfits.

Breeches: Le Fash
I snagged these on Facebook marketplace awhile back. The waist is silly it's so big, but otherwise they fit pretty nicely. They're very comfortable. I would buy them again, but maybe size down next time.

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
I wore my Eros socks today. I have to get some Al socks made soon!

Boots: Celeris UK
Clearly, a recycled photo. I'm sad to say these boots are finally starting to show their age. They're not a loss, but I do need to bring them to a cobbler for a refresh soon. None of the snaps work properly anymore, and the stitching has come loose around the toe cap on both boots. Otherwise they're still in great shape though! For more than five years old, I think that's reasonable amount of wear. I use these probably the most of all my boots.

So that's it for today. Eros literally was wearing exactly what Al modeled last week. So if you're curious, just flip on back to that post! I'll try to get my poo together for a better post next week.

2 comments:

  1. not gonna lie, i'm pretty excited it's sweater weather now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the change in wardrobe, and it hasn't been super cold lately, so I won't complain! Lol!

      Delete