Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! And once again, I've half dropped the ball. I'm so excited to have the kiddos home so I can be better about proper posts again. But anyway, I have half of my outfit and half of Shiny's.... so that's something. Sorta.

We'll start with Shiny. I forgot to snap a face pic so enjoy this recycled photo:

Bridle: Camelot RCS Gold
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

She wears a full cheek now, so this photo isn't completely accurate... but it's close.

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: FFS 
Stirrups: MDC
I still need new billets on this saddle, but I switched to a different girth which fits better on them, so I'm making it work. I'm thinking about hunting down a local rep, so maybe they could flock it to fit her the best it can and then also help me out with the billets. Now that I have this saddle, I don't want to be without it for too long! (I imagine billets will take a bit of time. But I guess that's why I have the Brockamp pad.)

Boots: Premier Equine
I honestly think Shiny size boots are the absolute cutest things ever. Look at them!

Okay, my turn. Helmet and boot photos are recycled. The others are accurate!



Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
I went with the green one since neither were really a match to this outfit. They finally came out with rose gold pieces for this helmet though, so I should have a better match eventually!

Tee: BitKeepers
Lol! Get it? Oh Crop! Instead of crap? I think it's punny. Unfortunately, the shop I got it from is out of business so you can't have one if you also think it's punny.

Belt: Mane Jane
I chose a dark gray strap with the rose gold buckle for this outfit. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I found these breeches on Poshmark of all places! The seller had these and one other pair in my size for sale, so I jumped on them. As much as I wish it wasn't so, I am the most comfortable in this brand. So anytime I can find a pre owned pair for a low price, I get pretty excited!

Socks: Dreamers & Schemers
This is another pair of spares. Those Dreamers and Schemers peeps are so creative! I think they're adorable.

Boots: Celeris UK
Next week we'll have different boots, PROMISE!!!

And that's it for today! Any favorite items?

7 comments:

  1. Love the tshirt. Punny tshirts are pretty much my go-to for the top half of my outfit these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good horse pun t-shirt, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wish I was more creative, I could make my own with the Cricut.

      Delete
  3. Love the color on those saddle pads!

    ReplyDelete