Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! It's winter here again... New England is ridiculous! There were even snow flurries this morning! I hope the weather calms itself down before the horses come home. Sheesh. Anyway, here's what Pammon and I wore to ride this morning (We're starting with Pammon):

Bridle: Camelot RCS Gold
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
Helmet: One K MIPS

He's such a nugget. These bridles really look a lot nicer than they are, don't you think?

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Lettia
Half Pad: Ippolito

I got this baby pad a long while ago, but never got around to using it. Tie dye is definitely having a moment though, so it was time to bust it out! It looks cute on him!

Boots: Premier Equine

These could probably use a washing... but so far they're holding up great to everyday use. Would definitely get these again.

Okay, my turn! Here's what I have on:
Yep. It's back to winter weight clothes. Brrrr.

Sweatshirt: Herd of Zebras
I think the Herd of Zebras mascot is adorable, so I wanted this hoodie when it went on sale. It's ridiculously soft too. 

Belt: Ugh, I can't remember the brand on this...

Sorry guys, I can't remember who made these, but I do know that they have gone out of business, so I guess it's kind of a moot point anyway. It's a nice 2" wide belt, perfect for breeches with wide waist bands. I also love the fancy stitching.

Breeches: Dover Wellesley
Thicker breeches are a necessity today. It's effing cold out you guys! And the wind! UGH. Miserable.

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
Got a pair of spares on today! I think these are adorable. They are so creative over there at D&S.

Boots: Celeris UK

I ALMOST wore my navy De Niro boots today, but then I signed up for an extra lesson. I have a rule about not breaking in boots for a lesson. That's just a disaster waiting to happen! So I stuck with these. They're super pretty anyway.

And that's it for today! Any favorites? Are you having another dose of winter where you are?

4 comments:

  1. What is with the return of winter -- we got a not insignificant amount of snow earlier this week, but thankfully it immediately warmed up and it all melted in the span of like... two hours, haha. GROSS. I love that tie dye pad! (since I should probably occasionally comment about something other than all your boots I'm obsessed with LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! Thankfully nothing stuck here, but still. April is not snow time!
      Thanks! I'm really feeling tie dye lately!

      Delete
  2. On one hand I kind appreciate that it’s still a bit cooler out... but ugh. Not like FREEZING please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like low 60's is acceptable cool... 38 is not in April!

      Delete