Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Truthful Tuesday


Phew. So late with today's post! I listed a bunch of things for sale on Facebook and the response has been great! But I spent all morning packing and weighing boxes. Very time consuming. But I can't wait to have it all gone! 

Today's confession is that for the first time in a long while, I ate something I'm not supposed to during Passover. We're supposed to not eat bread or bread products that aren't labeled as Kosher for Passover. Normally I'm really good. I follow the rules. I love rules. But well... Here's what happened. One of the littles at the barn had a birthday. And one of the big kids made her a giant batch of the most amazing snickerdoodles. Without even thinking I devoured that cookie like it was the last cookie on earth. It was only after I finished it that I remembered it was off limits. Oops. I feel like there should be some leniency what with the plague and all. 

Anything you need to confess this week? Need any of my stuff? Head over to Facebook and check out what's left. It all needs to go!

14 comments:

  1. So I don’t keep kosher for Passover anymore but growing up we did. My mom was catholic so we always has Easter baskets sitting around that we couldn’t eat if the holiday’s collided. Torture for a little kid! I wanted my jelly beans but... corn syrup. I never cared about chocolate as a kid. Or we’d go to a good friend’s for Easter dinner and I’d miss out on the best bunny cake (we’d take home a piece for me to freeze). Or the worst. My birthday would be on Passover and no birthday cake. Notice a theme? Trick is on me as I’m gluten and dairy free now and super struggle.

    But, my Jewish side of the family never kept kosher for Passover after the Seder... ??? My mom worked so hard to make sure we all did, especially once it was just my brother and me. I did buy GF matzo which is not Seder matzo but kosher for Passover so I did something this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still sad that holo bridle is pony sized 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. my least favorite part of selling things is dealing with shipping, ugh haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a very bad person for taking my monies ;) hahaha. Nothing to confess here, I eat everything. UGH. Need to get a control on that. I think the Snickerdoodle was worth it for you you may hvae needed strength before all the packing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one to talk. You're always encouraging me to buy things...

      Delete
    2. Hahahahaha! Thank you for your purchases!!!
      The cookie really was worth it. Gotta be honest!

      Delete
  5. Where on FB? I always need to spend money that I may or may not have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not gonna lie, Snickerdoodles are amazingggg tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! And these were probably the best ones I've had.

      Delete
  7. Warm snickerdoodles are really hard to resist so I can't blame you lol

    ReplyDelete