Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit day! Woohoo! I'll start with my riding outfit, cause I think it was pretty cute.
It was super muggy yesterday, so tech fabric shirts are the only way to go!

Helmet: One K
I almost went with brown boots and helmet, but my ankles were super swollen yesterday and I wasn't so sure the brown boots would go on. So I went with blast instead. The rose gold on the helmet matched my belt buckle, so it totally worked anyway.

Top: Ronner Design
I can't resist a good Ronner sale. It's my kryptonite. So when I saw this tech fabric tee ON SALE with tan ponies sporting green saddle pads (yeah I don't really get it either...) I had to have it.

Belt: Mane Jane
I paired the tee with my champagne colored Mane Jane strap and rose gold buckle.

Breeches: Ariat
It's almost like these breeches were made for this tee... or maybe the other way around? Not sure. I'm a fan of Ariat breeches, especially when they're basically my barn colors.

Boots: Patent Regals
As I mentioned, my ankles were pretty swollen yesterday (apparently this happens to me in the summertime now. gross.) so I went with my Regals. They are the most forgiving.

So that's what I wore last night to ride! And here's what I'm donning at work today:
Lemons! What's more refreshing on a hot day then lemons? Ha!

Top: Modcloth
Also a sale item, but from Modcloth not Ronner. I dunno, I thought it was cute. The sleeves have adorable little ties on them.

Belt: Tory Burch

I wasn't really sure what to wear for a belt with this, so I figured gold is basically a neutral. It works!

Jeans: True Religion
I was thinking I wanted lighter jeans today, but when I paired them with this top it was a mess. These darker ones are perfect!

Shoes: Lulu Hun
These were also in the sale section at Modcloth. I'm not sure I would have gotten the shirt if I hadn't seen these too... I think they're adorable!

Accessories!
Purse: Golden Tote (I think)
I've had this beaded clutch awhile so I'm not 100% sure I got it from Golden Tote. But I'm pretty sure I did? It's perfect with the sandals as the tan part of them is very similar to the burlap on here.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning my fitbit in the plain rubber band, one of my favorite Hermes bracelets, and the apple watch.

Righty:
Righty is donning an Hermes stack which I got second hand. I thought they were the same color, but they're clearly not... Oops.

And that's it for today! Any favorites? Any advice for swollen ankles?

7 comments: