Monday, May 12, 2014

The End Of Little Black Bag: Part 1 Accessories **UPDATED** (I left out some items... oops)

As most of my readers are aware, I have spent most of my disposable income in the last year or so on the Little Black Bag website. I've accumulated TONS of jewelry, bags, accessories, etc from them over the past year. And now they are changing platforms to be more like an ebay with trading. I'm not sure I feel comfortable trading for used items not shipped from a central location, and thus, this is the end of the road for my wasting money Little Black Bag habit. As a final farewell, I am dedicating my next several posts to my Grand Haul as I like to call it (aka, lots of shipments between April and May). So sit back, relax, and try not to be too judgmental about my exorbitant spending.
Let's begin with accessories. While truthfully all of the items sold by LBB can be considered accessories, I am referring to socks, sunnies, and anything else that doesn't fit into one of the posts to come.
Here we go!

1. Jules Smith Studded Stretch Headband:
 

CLOSE UP
 I like this head band a lot! I was worried it may be too big for my pea sized head, but it actually fits very nicely! It stays in place fairly well, though I generally bobby pin my headbands on.

2. SPL Aviators in Mint:


 I was worried these would be large on my face, and they are a little. But not bad! For the price, (I think I paid $3.00?!) I can't complain at all. They seem well made, and are very comfortable.

3. Lemon Socks:


I had bought a pair of these back in December I think, and they are the softest most wonderful socks. I didn't understand when I first started using LBB why all the ladies went crazy over the socks. I mean, they're just socks! But once I tried my first pair of Lemon's I understood. Find yourself some Lemon socks people!

4. T&J Designs Watch and Bracelet set:


We all know I pretty much only wear my trusty Rolex. BUT this watch is MINT GREEN! And I AM a mint-a-holic when it comes to my clothing/accessories. So I had to trade for it. I'm not a fan of the bracelet, it's stiff and a little too big for me, but I LOVE the watch. I hope to actually get some use out of this one. And fear not, the bracelet is an entirely separate piece from the watch, so I don't have to wear it.

5. SPL Aviators in Lavender



I know what you're thinking... TWO pairs of the same sunnies?! But see, these are actually different.  The mint ones are mint everywhere. These purple ones are silver all around with just some color over the ears. And the lenses have a different tint color. So see? Totally different!

6. Adrienne Vittadini Wayfarer Sunglasses:


 Again I was worried about how these would fit, but they are ADORABLE! They are a little big on me, but really not bad. I have a narrowish face so it's tough to find the perfect sunnies. These are definitely good enough!

7. Lemon Socks:


I've recently discovered that while I have lots of low socks, most of them are crazy patterns which don't work well with nicer shoes. These should fit the bill nicely! Plus they're lemon, so comfy comfy comfy!

8. Brianne Faye Sketch It Houndstooth Scarf:


This is an infinity and I can't wait to wear it in the fall! Or maybe soon if we have a cool spell. (Which we will... I live in the frozen New England Tundra afterall.) I nearly bought this scarf so many times, I'm so happy I finally shipped one home!

9. Charming Hair Ties:




I haven't actually tried using these yet. I feel fairly confident all of these charms and beads will get stuck in my hair. But these hair ties are adorable anyway! I'm sure they'll get plenty of use.

So that's it for the random items. Stay tuned for the next post! I still have necklaces, bracelets, rings, and purses to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment