Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Truthful Tuesday





On Tuesdays I tell the truth.... So it must be time to admit something to you readers!
Occasionally, I'm not that busy at work. You can probably tell since usually sometimes I write my posts in the middle of the day. I used to fill my down time making trades on Little Black Bag, but since that's over I had to find a new something to entertain me during the quiet time.
It is my pleasure to introduce you all to Jigsaw Planet. This is how you can tell I'm old. It's just a free site full of jigsaw puzzles. I even made some of my own! Feel free to go play them here .
Do you ever have some quiet time at work? What do you do to fill the void?

2 comments:

  1. I added you to my favorite blogs on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teena! I have you in my favorites too!

      Delete