Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Truthful Tuesday

These three day weekends really throw me for a loop. I almost forgot it was Truthful Tuesday Day! Fear not my friends, I remembered.


See that number folks? That means I'm right back where I started. Those 5 lbs I stressed off while Rio was sick are back with a vengeance. And you know what I did about this weekend? NOT MUCH!
Saturday I ate this:

Sunday I met some of my friends for pizza and when we couldn't pick a dessert, we shared all three. ALL THREE. Cannoli, cheesecake, and tiramisu. There were three of us, so I guess it's really one dessert apiece right? Yep, and Monday, there was a rhubarb cobbler, ice cream, and strawberry rhubarb pie.
Maybe this week, I'll start trying to change that number up there... We'll have to see how it plays out!

Anything you'd like to confess? Do you have a giant sweet tooth like I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment