Friday, May 16, 2014

The End of Little Black Bag: Part V Rings

As most of my readers are aware, I have spent most of my disposable income in the last year or so on the Little Black Bag website. I've accumulated TONS of jewelry, bags, accessories, etc from them over the past year. And now they are changing platforms to be more like an ebay with trading. I'm not sure I feel comfortable trading for used items not shipped from a central location, and thus, this is the end of the road for my wasting money Little Black Bag habit. As a final farewell, I am dedicating my next several posts to my Grand Haul as I like to call it (aka, lots of shipments between April and May). So sit back, relax, and try not to be too judgmental about my exorbitant spending.

We're nearing the actual end my friends. Rings now, and bags next, and that's it! So sad. End of a shopper era! But I digress...  I'm going to show you all the fun rings I got in my Grand Haul. Having tiny hands (I buy child size gloves), it's ridiculous that I buy rings from here. Most of them are HUGE. But the little midi rings usually fit my pinky finger and those are pretty dainty. Alright enough chatting, let's see them!

1. Lydell NYC Crystal Ring



I should know better, but I had no idea this ring was so HUGE! The band fits my finger as it's on an elastic (one size fits all!) but it takes up half my hand! I love the colors though, so I'm sure I'll find a chance to wear it. Being Lydell NYC, the quality is great!

2. Geranium Nail Ring



I think this is adorable! It matches well with the two nail bracelets I got. I probably would have passed it by, but that little rhinestone on the nail head is the cutest touch! Love it! (And it's not huge!)

 3. Lydell NYC Double Sphere Ring



This one is supposed to be a midi ring (meaning you wear it on the top of your finger, I really don't get those... I know I'd lose them in a second!) but it fits my pinky perfectly! I love the shimmery spheres, and think it's adorable.

4. Lydell NYC Sphere Ring



Another giant. GIANT! I had a feeling this would be large, but didn't really expect THIS large. It's cute though, the pink is a prettier color that it looks like here (sorry again for my terrible photos!). Plus it has a matching bracelet, remember:


I love when things match! So that's it for rings.

What do you think? Do you have a favorite? Can you believe we only have one post left of my Grand Haul?! I can't believe it... What will we talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment