Thursday, November 9, 2023

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day!!! As mentioned, I have a couple of outfits that I pre-wore to stretch out fun stuff a little before it's just all navy all the time. So today Shiny is our model and I'm wearing a tee shirt even though it's effing freezing here now. Without further ado, here's what Shiny wore:

I could NOT get her ears up for this photo. I tried. I moved her. Tried some more. This was the best I could get. The outfit looks subtle from this photo... But wait till we look closer!

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Brow band: Homemade by me
Bonnet: Woof Wear, embellished by me
Pin: Pinsnickety

There's a LOT of rhinestones in this post. A LOT. But what better outfit for a pony named Shiny, than one that has LOTS OF RHINESTONES? There isn't one better. This is the pinnacle.

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: I can't remember the brand on this sorry! Embellished by me
Indeed, those are MORE rhinestones on the saddle pad. Like a lot of them. But I must confess, I ran out and could only do one side of the pad so far. Need to order more. 

Boots: Premier Equine, embellished by me
I think these rhinestone boot tabs might be my favorite set thus far. I mean, look at all that sparkle! Photos definitely don't do justice here.

So that's what Shiny was wearing, and here's what I had on:

There are less rhinestones on my outfit, but fear not, there's plenty of sparkle still!

Helmet: Samshield
I mean, this was the most obvious choice, was it not?

Tee shirt: Print on Demand by Amazon
I picked up this tee shirt for our Pinsnickety photo shoot, but we didn't really get the chance to shoot it yet since we ran out of daylight. But I wore it for an outfit day since it's adorable. 

Belt: Mane Jane
I'm pretty sad Mane Jane doesn't do belts anymore. And all their spur straps are black now which is kinda boring. But I still love their products. Even if they aren't as fun as before. Guess we all have to grow up sometime. Not me though. I'm getting less mature the older I get.

Breeches: Equiline
You all know my Equiline woes. I'm in between sizes. But they are still comfy. And I love this purple color!

Boots: Celeris UK

There's the sparkle! I love these boots. They're SO comfortable. And so sparkly. Sparkle is my favorite color. 

That's it for today! Any favorites? How about all that sparkle today?!

4 comments:

  1. love that t-shirt! also charlie has a pair of boots with sparkly strap closures and i LOVE them, and it makes me so so sad that they're too awkwardly large for doozy's petite stems lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet those are cute! And also yes, I can't imagine they are even close to fitting dainty Doozy!

      Delete
  2. Those boots are just 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete