Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Truthful Tuesday

 

Heh... Do you ever just not fully pay attention. Like you're SEMI paying attention, but not all the way committed to giving your FULL attention? That was me today. Here's what I did...

At the boarding barn, all the horses wear identical clothes (at my barn too!) so there's always a plethora of identical blankets hanging in the grooming stalls this time of year. I had ridden Al and Shiny, and both went back to their stalls afterwards in a cooler so their sweaty saddle marks could dry off before grooming and getting their blankets back on. So I got Al all groomed up and went to put his blanket on. I saw one of my blankets hanging up, saw my blanket tag, but did not flip it over to read the horse's name on it. Threw it over Al, and could not for the life of my figure out why I couldn't get the front buckled... Ha. Hahahahahaha! Yep. I tried to put Shiny's little 69" blanket on size 80" Al. It wouldn't go. Eventually I read the name tag and realized why. Ha. Tuesdays can be rough apparently. Anyone else do these silly things?



No comments:

Post a Comment