Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Truthful Tuesday

 

It's vacation week over here, though I barely made it out. They changed Covid rules before I left and I couldn't get a second test in time. Then they extended the start date for the new rule and I made it. Phew. But that's not today's confession. Today's confession is that I've already eaten more food on this trip then the last two weeks combined. And my exercise rate is near zero. And you know what? I'm pretty okay with that. We're all staying on my dad's boat and he hired a chef for the week. Talk about staying safe on vacation! No need to sit in restaurants with strangers, and we don't even have strangers preparing our food. 


We're staying at the Atlantis Marina, which is on site at the Atlantis resort. We've been here before, but my most recent visit was probably 15 years ago. Back then it was super crowded and I figured it would be the same this time, but it's actually really quiet. There are plenty of people staying here, but nothing feels crowded and their mask rules are pretty strict. So it feels really safe and enjoyable. 

I'll probably be 15 lbs heavier when I get home, but I can work on that when I return. I'm planning to make the most of this trip since it's my first time traveling in two years! Hope you all had a great holiday!

3 comments: