Thursday, December 30, 2021

Thursday's Threads: Vacation Edition

 


This is a short one today because vacation outfits aren't as exciting as riding outfits... Today we took the tender out to do some snorkeling and swimming out by an island. So it was a bathing suit and coverup sort of day. I will spare all of you me in my swimsuit as I assure you none of us need to see that! But my coverup is cute and horsey. So here's what I wore today:

Yep, I did indeed have a beach coverup made with my logo, and I wore it on vacation! You all should expect nothing less by now.

I also had some important accessories:

So, owning boats is much like owning horses, and when you have one, you want swag to represent it. So we have shirts and these hats with our boat on it. It has the name of the boat on the back. I forgot to bring myself a straw hat for the beach, so I've been using this cap.  And sunnies are also required for a good beach experience. These are Kate Spade via TJ Maxx because I hate to pay retail. 

And that's it for today! Back to our regularly scheduled winter riding clothes next week. Until then, here's me enjoying the boat ride in my too big hat:



No comments:

Post a Comment