Sunday, November 22, 2015

Nicole's Creations: November

Nicole made something BRAND NEW and sent it to me first! I'm super honored, and also excited to share these new beauties with all of you! If you've been thinking about trying something from Nicole, you should head over to her site as soon as you finish reading my post. For real. The holidays are coming after all!

For those who don't know, Nicole's Creations offers a monthly subscription service that delivers handmade jewelry to your door each month. There are two options, $10 a month or $20. I went with the less expensive option, and I have to tell you, I'm MORE than getting my money's worth! Nicole goes out of her way to read this little blog to get an idea of my style. And she completely delivers each month with a piece (or pieces) that I've totally loved!

Ok, enough blabbing, here's what I received this month:
BANGLES! These are wire bangles, wrapped in hemp (Nicole's signature medium). I received a set of three wth leaf charms. beads,  and gold rings attached. I love this idea, and never thought to wrap wire bangles. So creative! Here are some more shots of them:



My photos are a bit dark, but the colors are gorgeous, you'll have to trust me. I actually ordered a second set of these from Nicole. Funny story, she sent these to me, but they took their sweet time filtering through the postal system. I saw the other set on Facebook and claimed them before I had even gotten this set! The second set are different colors and have gemstone charms. They can all stack together which is really fun.

I say it every month (literally), but I'm really impressed with the personal feel to this subscription. Nicole does a great job of designing pieces that she knows I'll love. Not only that, but she's excellent at her craft. Everything is so well made and fits perfectly. PERFECTLY!

What do you think of my new pieces from Nicole? If you'd like to try out the subscription, or even just browse the online shop, click here to head over to Nicole's Creations and see what she's all about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment