Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday's Threads!



It's ALMOST like a spring day today, so I managed to trade in my warm wooly sweater for a lighter cotton version. FINALLY.


The sweater is by a brand called Oh MG! (Really? Who picked that for a brand name?!) It came from Marshalls. I love the pink and black striped hearts! My necklace I put together a couple of weekends ago when I was feeling crafty. You can see see more here.


I can't remember if you've seen the pants before. But they're by Seven Jeans. I love the shimmery stitching and pockets details! They're too long for my flat shoes, so I had to fold them under a little.... It's not easy being short!


 The shoes are by Restricted. I got them during that fantastic Little Black Bag shoe sale. Not the best photo of them, but you can also see them here. The shoes are super comfy, and they work perfectly with the hearts on my sweater!



On the wrists today:
Left has a pretty heart bracelet from LBB, my trusty watch, and another heart bracelet. This one was handmade by me!
Right has a pretty stone cuff bracelet also from LBB, a pink and black beaded bracelet made by me again, a rhinestone wrap bracelet from Baublebar, and a bungey cord bracelet which I think came from Claire's.

That's it for today! What are you wearing today? It if finally feeling like Spring where you are?
Don't forget to visit me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment