Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursdays Threads!


So I overslept for work this morning. Not like your typical 15 minutes either. I woke up at 10 am! That would be an hour and half late. Plus whatever time it took to get ready. Ugh. Thankfully I had picked out my Thursday's Threads last night! Phew.
Unfortunately, I STILL do not have a lovely spring time ensemble to show off. It was snowing this morning when I finally woke up. Again. Just a dusting though at least. (Spring, where are you?!)


Yep, still bundled for winter. Let's start at the bottom!



The boots are by Penny Loves Kenny. I got them from Little Black Bag as you may have seen here. They're really great boots! Really comfy, and not as difficult to get into as they look (they have a zipper down the inside of the leg thankfully). Though they're not real leather, they're very soft and truthfully makes me more likely to wear them in inclement weather. The snow doesn't damage faux leather! Also, the soles are actually rubber and have great tread making them better for walking in the ice and snow.


The jeans are by 1st Kiss. I've had them awhile, I think I got them from Marshalls? Hard to recall. I love the studs on the front pockets! The back pockets are plain, which I think is best. Probably much too busy with back pocket detailing as well. And you wouldn't want to sit on those studs!


The sweater is by Pink Rose. I got this one at the VF Outlet, which I think is the company that owns Levi's. I'm no expert though, I might have made that up. Anyway, it's a nice olive green color which is a little tough to see in my not great photos today. And the studs on the shoulder are cute and thankfully not pointy.

Now, on to the accessories! (My favorite part!)



 My necklace today features a tiny little pug bead on a green cotton string. I made him this weekend as you may have seen here. I've been dying to wear him all week!

Arm party!



Righty up on the top is sporting from left to right: A handmade by me bracelet with copper colored beads, a pretty friendship bracelet from Etsy, another handmade by me bracelet that's just braided with a heart, and lastly a gold bangle/cuff from Lydell that I got from Little Black Bag awhile back.
Lefty has on (from right to left just to mess with you a little) my trusty gold watch, a pretty arrow bracelet from Ettika that I think I actually got from Gilt, and my handmade pug bracelet that goes with the necklace.
All my craftiness this past weekend inspired me to don some of my own pieces again.

My bag today is one of my favorites from Emma Fox which also came from Little Black Bag:


I swear this bag only gets better with use. It's so buttery soft! I love it!
I guess that's it for today. What are you wearing today? Has it warmed up where you are? Let's hope (again) for spring outfits next week!

*disclaimer: most of the above links contain referrals. Should you sign up at any of them, I will get a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment