Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Truthful Tuesday





 So... dieting has been going fairly well. I'm down 5 lbs since I saw "The Photo" (scroll to the bottom).  BUT I had a bit of a set back last night. I was sitting around reading and the snack crazies took over. I ate a whole bag of microwave popcorn and a chocolate bar that was supposed to be two servings. This was all after dinner. Ooops.
And also, this happened on Monday:


Yes. That's EIGHT boxes of girl scout cookies. For now I'm leaving them at work since I seem to have more self control when there are people around. I figure, as long as they stay sealed I'm in good shape. But I really can't be trusted alone with open boxes of cookies.

That's about it for Truthful Tuesday today. I don't think I've done or thought anything else worth divulging...

How about you readers? Anything you need to get off your chest?

No comments:

Post a Comment