Thursday, September 1, 2022

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! Shiny is going to be our model today because, well, she's adorable. And she's the cutest in pink. Here's what we had on:

You probably already saw what we wore since I may have used the same photo in yesterday's post...

Anyway.... Let's look closer!

I mean, honestly. Could she BE any cuter? Maybe in a few weeks when her dapples really come out... But still. Pretty adorable as is!

Bridle: Nunn Finer
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
Bit: Sweet Billy's mouth and Punk Ponies cheeks
Reins: Pink Nose Studio (Etsy)


I'm not a big fan of this bridle. It's stiff and the leather is meh. But we don't use the rainbow ones that much so I'll hang on to it for occasional use. Everything else is adorable though!

Saddle: Custom Saddlery
Saddle Pad: Lettia
Sheepskin liner: Eskadron
Fun Fact: I bought this saddle pad years ago for Rio! I'm glad to be using it again, I was thisclose to selling it when I found the Eskadron pad to use with it. I'm really liking that thing!

Boots: Premier Equine
Why, yes! I did forget to snap a pic of Shiny's boots! But hey, here they are in action, doing their job. They don't sell this color anymore I don't think. Glad we snagged them when we did!

That's what Shiny had on this week, and here's what I wore:

I COULD have worn teal and purple but I haven't worn the pink boots in awhile so I had to go with pink and purple. 10 year old me would squeal with delight!

Helmet: Samshield
Listen, you can bemoan Samshield all day long. But this is one beautiful helmet. Do I wish they'd add MIPS? Yes. But will I stop wearing this helmet in the next four or so years? No.

Shirt: Chestnut Bay
A few years back, Horseloverz had these Chestnut Bay shirts on sale for $5. Not sure why they were so cheap and/or hadn't sold well as they're very nice shirts. A little too heavy for super hot days, but they aren't as heavy as a base layer. I like them! I got this one and a light blue one. 

Belt: Mane Jane
I paired the pink belt strap with the rose gold buckle because all pink everything! I need to punch another hole in this one though, it stretched a bit. 

Breeches: ROMFH
Awhile back, I decided I NEEDED the dark purple Tailored Sportsman breeches. But I couldn't find them in my size anywhere. So then I found ROMFH had this purple and went hunting for them. I was also late to that party and couldn't find them in my size. But I did find them in longs, so I got those. They're a bit too long, but I don't have to cuff them so totally wearable. Plus they were on clearance, so that's a big win. 

Boots: Celeris UK
These are finally broken in and I love them even more now. I don't wear them all that often since they don't exactly go with everything... So it took a bit longer to get them broken in. I really just love Celeris boots. They're so high quality. 

That's it for today! Any favorites? I have a few outfits I'm planning for the near future, just waiting on a few things to arrive... But in the meantime, any colors or patterns you're hoping to see?

2 comments:

  1. what a great deal on those shirts tho! i honestly don't even wear sun shirts in the hottest months anyway, but love them for spring and fall, and at $5??? what a no brainer...

    ReplyDelete