Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Truthful Tuesday

 


Hi!!!! My name is Al! My mom said I had to come over here and tell you about what I did... She said on Tuesdays we make confessions here and usually we horses don't have to, but today I do. I did a bad. Oops. 

So mom has all these toys for me to play with when I get turned out in the morning. Sometimes I just like to touch Shiny over the fence and see if she'll make the funny noise. But sometimes I play with all the toys that are all over. Mom keeps saying they aren't toys. They are "jump fill" but I don't understand the difference? Jumping is fun. Playing with toys is fun. So wouldn't that mean jump stuff is for having fun? 

We have all this new stuff that that's been SUPER fun to drag around. Pretend leaves on a string, a tiny pretend fence, even tiny pretend trees! The little pretend fence is really easy to hulk smash. You should try it. Mom wasn't that mad cause she says now the graveyard jump looks spookier with a crooked fence. 

But there was one thing she was kinda mad about and that's what I'm here to talk about. There's these dead horses that had pointy things on their heads. I think they're pretend because they don't smell dead. But they look like they've been dead a long time. I didn't kill them! They were like that when I moved here. 
I took the pointy things off their heads the first week I was here. Cause they seemed dangerous. And horses don't have those anyway. I broke the head off one awhile back too. I didn't mean to! It just happened. And then a few weeks ago I took some of the legs off the same one. I thought I could put them back on, but they wouldn't go. Probably cause they're not alive. Can't grow new hooves if you're not alive. 

Mom wasn't that mad then. She said we could probably get new ones soon. Since mom didn't seem to care, I figured I'd finish off that guy with only one leg left. (I don't know what happened to all the legs! I only broke a couple. I think... Must have been Eros. He's not as perfect as everyone thinks you know.) So today I stomped on him:

Mom said it's a fossil now. I don't know what means. She seemed annoyed. And then she went and stared at that little flat thing she's always looking at. And she got MAD! She found where to buy them again and they are VERY EXPENSIVE now. So we only have the one left and she said I can't have new ones because I'm too destructive. 

So that's the bad I did. Mom says I'm not a bad horse, I just did a bad thing. She said she still loves me but please don't break any more jumps. I can't make any promises. Hopefully I won't have to come back and tell you about anything again though.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Al, Carmen here. First of all do not apologize! It sets a bad precedent. Also, what you did makes perfect sense to me. If she's going to leave her toys around and other dangerous things then what else are you to do? I like your decorative flair. Besides, it's way better than bugging mares. We don't like it. Even when we do like it, we don't. And yes, that is totally logical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always give good advice Carmen. Shiny says the same thing about mares. Mares are confusing.
      -Al

      Delete
  2. Hi Al, it's Cinder. Don't worry, I've destroyed lots of jump toys and this week alone I've lost two bell boots in 48hrs. Mom says I'm a menace but she still loves me anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One time, I took off my bell boot and threw at Shiny!
      -Al

      Delete
  3. RIP little skeleton lol..... lololol

    ReplyDelete
  4. this made my freaking week. That is all :) THANK YOU AL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Al, toys and jump fill are definitely the same thing, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew my mom was wrong! Mom's are usually wrong.
      -Al

      Delete