Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday's Threads: Singles Awareness Edition (with a cameo by lots of Pug hair)

 

Happy Outfit Day! It's still stupid cold here. And it keeps spitting white crap out of the sky. Gross. I got a note in my mailbox yesterday that I should dig out 30' of road so the mail lady doesn't have to get out of her car... But like, the snow is flush with my mailbox, so I don't know what they're expecting from me? Definitely no need for her to exit the vehicle. I'm guessing the whole road got the same note cause we're all in the same boat! Anyway, you're not here to talk about mail. Let's look at my dog hair covered outfit from yesterday!

Since Valentine's Day is Sunday, I wore my favorite singles awareness sweatshirt. 'Tis the season!

Helmet: One K MIPS

Yep, still recycling this photo... I really did meant to snap a new one. But I didn't. 

Hoodie: Rue 21
I'm not really sure how I managed to get completely covered in dog hair... but I did. 

Belt: C4
I thought this Champion belt paired well with the hoodie, because I'm the Champion of being Single AF! 

Breeches: Dover
These are a nice dark navy, not sure why they photographed so bright. Since they're corduroy, the pug hair really stuck to these too!

Socks: Noble Outfitters
What? You don't match your socks to your belt? Really?

Boots:
Still loving these. Haven't worn anything but them in a very long time... If only the snow would melt and temps would get above freezing... sigh. Some day.

Nails:
Back in the spring time I cleaned out all the cabinets in the bathroom and I found these nail stickers. I've had them for YEARS and never remembered to use them for Valentine's day. So this is the year! I did a real crap job applying them, but whatever. They're cute anyway.

I finally remembered to bring clean saddle pads out to the barn, so Eros has an outfit to share too!

Saddle: Butet
Baby Pad: Smartpak
Half Pad: Mattes
Quarter sheet: Kentucky
My very good friend had these baby pads monogrammed for me for Chanukah this year, and I just love them! She did two black and two white so we have a couple outfits to swap between. So thoughtful of her!

Boots: Equestroom
I really love these green sparkle boots. I'm also still really sad I couldn't get a pair in Shiny's size. 

And that's it for today! Any favorites? 


No comments:

Post a Comment