Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday's Threads: The one with logos again

 

Another short one today. I planned to swap out the horses' pads but then never did. So they're still wearing the same outfits. Worst mom ever. They don't seem to mind though. Anyway, here's what I wore the other day to ride!

Heh... Logo all the things! YOLO!

Helmet:  One K MIPS
Yeah... I recycled the photo. I forgot to grab a new one. My bad.

Base Layer: Artscow
Hoodie: Artscow

Artscow is a company based in Hong Kong that will print whatever you want on pretty much anything you can imagine. I had some stuff made awhile ago, (including these tops) but just tweaked my SVG logo file a little so I have some updated items coming with the logo a little different. The new stuff will have a brown horse and ribbon, tan shoe, and I fixed it so the negative spaces in the shoe will show the green background color. So excited for the update! In the meantime though, I still am happy with this stuff too. It's like the evolution of my branding... Or something.

Belt: Stacie Original
To be honest, this isn't holding up that well. Some of the logos have lost parts. I wasn't sure it would last anyway since the iron on vinyl is meant for fabric not really leather. I should probably try it with regular vinyl next time. I'm not sad about it, it was a good test.

Breeches: Horseware
Yep. Still wearing the cords. These are the tan ones!

Socks: Dreamers & Schemers
I gotta update the socks next... Still loving these that I had done awhile back though!

Boots: Tredstep
Remember yesterday when I talked about how cold it's been? And how I hand walked in the single digits the other day? Yeah, well I've worn these boots throughout and not once did my feet get cold. A little chilly one of the days maybe, but never did they hurt nor lose feeling. I have Reynaud's Syndrome, so in the extreme cold my toes (and fingers) will lose circulation and turn white. That hasn't happened ever with these. Still can't say enough good about them. Even if they are clunky. Best boots ever.

And well... That's all I've got today. Any favorites?


4 comments:

  1. Every time I see you post about those boots I think "man I should get myself a pair" and then I never do 😂🤦‍♀️ I love all your logo gear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! And soon, as they aren't making them anymore.
      Thank you! I'm obsessed with logo-ing everything.

      Delete
  2. hmm i just posted about boots!! and i love that top it looks snuggly! a must in the north (OR TN as it seems ugh)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, snuggly is the most important for winter!
      Sorry about your boots, that's so lame!

      Delete