Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday's Threads



Outfit Day! Just a horse outfit today but that's a nice change! It's on the cooler side here today, in the 60's and pretty dreary out there so long sleeves it is!
Long sleeves, but pastels for spring!

Helmet: One K Rose Gold Avance
Photo from last night's hand walk with Eros. Yes, I leave my helmet on for walking... It's just easier. Plus I hit my head a lot for a short girl.

Top: Equine and Design
This has a cute rose gold dee bit on the chest and says hunters on the sleeves. I have one in navy that says jumpers too. These are great tops!

Belt: Handy Hunter Boutique
I have this belt in gray and purple and got them when Handy Hunter was closing up their shop. They're really nice belts. 

Breeches: Dover Wellesley
The color of these is more accurately represented in the belt photo. Definitely more lilac than periwinkle. The Wellesley breeches are quickly becoming my go to's for everyday riding. I'm hoping to phase out my pipers with these. 

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
Dreamers and Schemers now does a pair and a spare. Which means they add 1 bonus sock for every pair bought. If you buy two pair, you wind up with a free pair of socks! The spare is in this cute lost sock print. That's the sock monster on there! It's a cute promotion, and these happen to match my outfit pretty perfectly.

I am still wearing my Regal boots exclusively for now. I may branch out eventually... but for now I'm quarantining all my nice bots safely at home.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is wearing my black wrap bracelet made with Rio's tail. I hadn't worn it yet, and I LOVE how it looks with my watch.

Righty:
Righty is donning the Fitbit in the gray strap, along with a rose gold leather strap I made to use with the Hermes clasp, and a gray patent wrap bracelet I also made awhile back.

That's it for today! Any favorites? 

10 comments:

  1. I love that D&S idea of a pair and a spare! I normally buy the lots of mismatched ones, although I haven't bought any in ages because.. you know.. not riding, haha. I can't wait until the horses are at home and you bust out the crazy boots again! I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the D&S socks! I usually get the derps. I usually can't even find the errors.
      Me too!!! Hopefully soon!

      Delete
  2. I also have a Handy Hunter belt I love in chocolate brown. Bummed I missed out on the closing-shop sale! I've been eyeing that shirt too- you may have convinced me to get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had cute stuff, I'm said they closed.
      You should, I like these tops!

      Delete
  3. Oh man I can't tell you how many times I have hit my head WHILE GROOMING.

    Love the hermes bracelet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hit my head so often. I've never had any imaging done, but I imagine the old brain has a few holes in it.
      Thank you! Really just the clasp is Hermes. The bracelet part is just craft store leather.

      Delete
  4. i love that sunshirt but it's already so so so HUMID here omg (98% humidity today bleh) that even when it's 70 i can't bear to ride in anything other than a tank. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets humid here too, but it hasn't been too warm yet. Also, riding Shiny isn't overly strenuous, haha!

      Delete
  5. Love Rio's bracelet - the wrap style looks great. Those breeches are a fun colour - good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so happy with how it came out. I love having a little bit of him with me.

      Delete