Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday's Threads

Outfit day again! Where does the time go? Anyway, it's still chilly here, but tomorrow we could see 70, so there is a light at the end of this winter tunnel. Still sweater weather today though.
I went with foxes today. I really wasn't sure what I felt like wearing, so I just picked a bin (any bin) and had to wear what was in it. It was foxes!

Sweater: Modcloth
I haven't worn this in awhile because well... it had gotten a little snug. But my initial anxiety during this pandemic helped me drop 10 lbs, and it's fitting great now! I think that fox is adorable!

Belt: C4
Gotta love a cute foxy belt. C4 does a fun job with cute prints, and I think one is adorable.

Jeans: Lucky Brand
These actually look REALLY silly with socks... they're ankle length and definitely designed to be work barefoot with boat shoes or flip flops... but pandemic times allow for new rules. So here we are.

Socks: Old Navy
Aren't these adorable? They are a little too thick for wearing with most shoes. But since I'm not leaving the house today, they'll do just fine!

Accessories!
Ring: Betsey Johnson
This adorable ring has a matching necklace, but I didn't wear it today. Isn't he cute!

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is wearing another Betsey Johnson piece along with my trusty apple watch.

Righty:
Righty is donning the Fitbit, followed by an ADORABLE fox wrap bracelet from Tory Burch and a cute little leather and metal bracelet from Lilo. Funny though, I have that same fox bead in my craft supplies so I could re make this in another color one of these days. Perhaps a black one...

And that's it for now! Any favorites? What are you wearing today?

10 comments:

  1. I have those socks! I somehow lost one but I love them so much I kept the other one, just in case the missing one happens to reappear.

    Love the sweater, too ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need foxes on my sweaters! We have a family living under our shed this year and I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute! Not as cute when they steal people's birds... but otherwise cute!

      Delete
  3. Awww foxes are my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Do you store the jewelry for the theme in the bin with the clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I keep the jewelry in the little boxes C4 belts used to come in, and put those in the bins.

      Delete