Wednesday, May 13, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

Nothing terribly exciting to report here this week. I've been plugging away in the craft room, and it's just about finished. I have one more small bookshelf en route, and then then some stuff to hang on the walls, and that should be that! I'm really happy with it. It's morphed into a craft room/library. And it's pink! I've tried three times to upload a little video tour, but to no avail. So here are some photos instead.





 It was terrible weather this weekend, cold (in the 40's Saturday!) and really windy. So I didn't feel so sad about staying inside and getting things done. I did get to visit the horses on Saturday morning. I had to drop off supplements again and Pammon was almost out of his treat pockets for his meds. It was perfect timing as he was just heading out for his walk. While I was watching him walk, Eros came out for his hand walk, too. So I got to see both boys out and about. Shiny I visited in her stall, and everyone was pumped full of snacks accordingly. Still waiting on the quote to fix my ring, but hopefully that will get moving along soon. I haven't talked to the parentals yet, but I'm leaning towards bringing Eros and Shiny home and keeping Pammon at the barn with Fefe for the summer. But we'll see. Eros isn't just my horse, so I have to see if the family will be okay with that.

Sunday was a little nicer, fortunately, and I got to socially distantly visit with my mom for Mother's Day. I had flowers delivered ahead of time and her gift had arrived earlier in the week. So no contact required. And I even brought my own folding chair for comfort. Ha! Life is so weird right now.

I got to see my nieces from a distance last week also as they both had birthdays. So I guess it was a very "social" week for me! It was really nice to see my family, even from a distance. Dad and Stepmom will be home in a couple weeks (Fefe too) so that will be nice also. 

So I guess that's it for now. Hope you're all hanging in there!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! That was one of those things I threw in my online cart to make it to free shipping. So worth it!

      Delete
  2. aww life IS so weird right now, but glad you got to enjoy some time with your family members and ponies <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? Admittedly, I've kind of enjoyed my time at home though. Minus the lack of ponies of course.

      Delete
  3. I hope your ring gets fixed up soon!

    ReplyDelete