Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thursday's Threads: wrinkled lumberjack edition

Outfit Day! I took lumberjack and muted out the red today. I also didn't iron and have wrinkles. I'm a real classy employee.
See? Wrinkled shirt. I just really hate ironing. And didn't plan ahead so was unaware of said wrinkles until it was time to get dressed. Oh well.

Top: Ambiance
This one came from Zulily. It's nothing super exciting, but I like the buffalo plaid and how they angled the pattern for the pockets.

Jeans: True Religion
So I was at the Saks Off 5th outlet shopping for fancy clothes for my dad for Chanukah and I accidentally bought myself some fancy pants. I never really understood the need for fancy pants, but I gotta tell you, I love these. True Religion jeans fit me great, and I've decided they're worth every penny. You know, as long as they're on major sale at the outlet store.

Boots: Woolrich
Cozy! Don't be fooled though, the faux fur lining isn't inside the boot. They're still super warm because I think they're wool. But they're not fluffy inside.

And that's all I have for outfits today. I can't remember the last time I rode, so no riding outfits. Waahhhh. Maybe soon. I'm heading to Florida after Christmas, so I'll try and remember to get riding outfit photos. What are you wearing today? How's the weather by you?

No comments:

Post a Comment