Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday's Threads: Horse Show Edition

I warned you it may happen again.... and it did! Today I headed back to Saratoga for the second week of the Saratoga Classic. And thus, I'm wearing riding clothes again. Here it is:


Let's start at the top with my favorite polo shirt: Ariat


It's from Ariat and has cantering ponies ALL OVER IT! It's a little second grade, but whatever, I love it. I wish it came in green. I'd wear that too. (Please excuse the attached pug hair, it's a hazard of being a pug parent.)

The Belt: Uno Magnetic


This belt has magnets instead of a buckle. I was skeptical that it would be strong enough to actually hold up my pants and stay in place but it totally does. I had a 50% coupon around the holidays that I used to buy it. Good deal! It has a little race car that sticks to the front with a magnet also, but I was afraid I might lose it while riding so it stayed home.

Pants: Ariat


Seriously, these are the least flattering pants I own. Two years ago the style of riding breeches changed to these, and they are NOT for the large bottomed woman. What can you do? Sometimes you just gotta look chub.

Socks:


We talked about these last time. These have horses in a field all over them. Seeing all the runs in the photo though, it may be time to retire them!

The shoes are the same as last week too:


So that's it! I should be home next week so maybe I'll have a normal person outfit to share!
What are you wearing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment