Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Truthful Tuesday


Well... it's 3:00 PM on a Tuesday. So far at work today I've entered nine orders and returned a handful of emails. And that's about the extent of my productivity.

So today's admission is that I've been internet shopping at work (and I guess also blogging). I stopped over at 6pm.com and ordered a new swimsuit:

U.S. Polo Assn: Chevron Stripe Faux Tankini One Piece Swim Suit

a sneaker/boot hybrid:

 gotta FLURT Kids: Galaxy G (Little Kid/Big Kid)

and a pair of running pants for the winter (hey, it's good to plan ahead):



Under Armour: UA Icon Pant

Oops. I guess this sort of ties in with last week, too, since I bought shoes. What can you do?

What have you been doing today? Working hard? Hardly working? Done any internet shopping of your own?!

No comments:

Post a Comment