Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Truthful Tuesday

 


So I just did the SIMPLEST thing ever, and yet felt really proud of myself for it. Which is kind of ridiculous, but at the same time you should be able to pat yourself on the back now and then. Even if it's for something small. 

So what did I do? I fixed my toilet! Haha! All glitz and glamour over here, clearly. So the toilet in the bathroom off of my bedroom has been running unless I manually readjust the stopper. Not every flush, but nearly. Pretty annoying. So finally I googled toilet stoppers and realized how simple it is to replace it. And they cost like $5. Anyway, my toilet is flushing great, and my life is immediately better than it was earlier today. It's the small things, ya know? 

Have you guys had anything silly and small like that that made you feel good about yourself? What was it? Was it actually easy, or was it something super hard and you really SHOULD be feeling proud about it? Those count too. They are just a little more justified. Haha!

4 comments:

  1. I would be pretty pleased with myself for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. replacing my shower head -- same story, suffered thru dismal water pressure and flow for wayyyyyy too long, then *boom* simple easy fast cheap fix, and instantly life got 1,000x better LOL

    ReplyDelete