Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Truthful Tuesday: Holiday edition

 


Well. It finally happened. Got my holiday cards printed up finally, and there's a typo. A TYPO! And it was my fault. And you know what? I'm sending them out anyway. The mistake is in the signature line. It reads: From Stacie, Al Eros, Rita, and Shiny. Do you see it? I missed a comma between Al and Eros. So now they're apparently one big hybrid horse. Oops. 

Anyway. That's my confession today. Also, I haven't bought the stamps for them yet, so I guess that's confession number two. 

Lastly, if you'd like a card from me and you didn't get one last year, shoot me a message with your address and I'll get you on the list! Our photo is super silly this year.

4 comments:

  1. That’s small. You could use a pen and put it in. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear, typos are 100% invisible until AFTER printing / publishing / presenting lol....

    ReplyDelete